Scroll down for the map below of all locations.
Here is a listing in no particular order:
- Milt’s BBQ Food Truck – this Chicago BBQ favorite has their food truck parked outside the Chabad of South Orlando. Hashgacha: CRC. Click here for more details.
- The Pantry – this new kosher restaurant has 3 kitchens: meat, dairy, and pareve, so you’ll be able to satisfy everyone in the family. Hashgacha: ORB. Click here for more details.
- Kosher Grill – this fleishig restaurant recently changed hashgachas and is now under the newly formed “OVO” hechsher & not the ORB. Click here for more details.
- Zayde’s Kosher Kitchen – restaurant + caterer also with 3 separate kitchens, located inside the Rosen Plaza Hotel. Hashgacha: RCF & OU. Click here for more details.
- Kosher Gourmet – one of the few full service meat kosher restaurants, also offering Shabbat meals, as well as dairy & pizza take-out. Hashgacha: RCF – Rabbi Yosef Konikov. Click here for more details.
- Lower East Side Restaurant – offering Glatt kosher meals for over 18 years, dine in or take-out, and Shabbat options. Hashgacha: ORV. Click here for more details.
- Simka’s Sweets – ice cream shoppe, non-Cholov Yisroel. Hashgacha: RCF – Rabbi Yosef Konikov
- Walt Disney World theme parks & resorts –
Glatt Kosher (airline style) meals can be ordered to be picked up from any Walt Disney World Resort or theme park by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Kosher meals are also available without advanced requests at the following locations:
- Animal Kingdom: Pizzafari
- Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary
- Epcot Center: Liberty Inn – American Adventure
- Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – Tomorrowland
- All Star Food Courts:
- World Premiere (Movies)
- Intermission (Music) and End Zone (Sports)
- Caribbean Beach – Old Port Royale Food Court
- Pop Century – Everything Pop Dining
- Port Orleans French Quarter – Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Port Orleans Riverside – Riverside Mill Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian – Gasparilla
- Saratoga Springs Resort – Artist’s Pallete