While the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas does not have a Kosher kitchen, it is offering a few options for their Kosher consumers, albeit at insane prices:
- Atlantis carries a limited number of Weberman's frozen kosher entrees for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Breakfast: $30 per item plus 15% gratuity = $34.50
- Lunch/Dinner: $40 per item plus 15% gratuity = $46
- Dessert: $10 per item plus 15% gratuity = $11.50
- Guests may bring their own kosher meals. Contact Room Service 7 days before your arrival. Guests must ensure that all your food products arrive on property in a satisfactory condition. Food must be fully cooked in disposable trays, double wrapped in foil. Food must be clearly labeled by day and meal period (breakfast, lunch or dinner). Raw food requiring preparation and cooking will not be accepted.
- The following service fees are what Atlantis charges you just to heat up your food!
- In Suites: $15 per item warming fee plus room service charge & 15% gratuity = $17.25+
- In Gourmet Restaurants: $35 per item warming fee plus 15% gratuity = $40.25
- In Specialty Restaurants: $15 per item warming fee plus 15% gratuity = $17.25
Regardless, you must contact Room Service prior to arrival at 242-363-3000 with your full dining details and special needs. Kosher meals are not included with Atlantis dining plans.
Unsure if this makes visiting Atlantis more enticing, or more of a turnoff, but at least they are attempting to accomodate Kosher observant guests. Whether you can afford it or are willing to pay their insane fees is another story.
If you've found this article helpful, please consider supporting this site with a small donation so we can continue to create more articles.