Just in time for the summer season, Prime Butcher Baker, located on 2nd Avenue in the Upper East Side of NYC, has announced that it will be offering a delivery option for its customers spending Shabbat in the Hamptons or Atlantic Beach this summer. In a press release from the Butcher they explain:
Prime Butcher Baker will deliver to the Hamptons and Atlantic Beach every weekend!
- Delivery orders must be placed by Thursday
- Delivery Friday morning only
- West Hampton and Atlantic Beach Delivery fee $25
- All other Hamptons $40
To place an order email email@example.com
Menu items include the following:
- Specialty marinated Chicken, Beef, Lamb and Fish Kabobs in Prime Butcher Baker house made marinades and sauces
- Specialty cured meats from our own in-house dry aging room including our world famous Beef Jerky, Bresaola and Beef "Bacon"
- Chef David Kolotkins best selling BBQ Sauce - made famous at the world renowned Prime Grill restaurant – perfect for summer barbecuing!
- Signature Middle Eastern appetizers such as Kibbe Quinoa stuffed with Beef and Lebanese Sweet Meat Pies (Lahma Bajin)
- Personalized Specialty Cakes from Pastry Chef Felencia Darius
- Mini cupcakes, cookies, whole wheat croissants, muffins, and gourmet sorbets and ice creams – ALL PAREVE!
- Now carrying a full line of fresh gourmet cheeses including handmade mozzarella, chevre, camembert and Syrian Cheese
Prime Butcher Baker is under the strict Rabbinic Certifcation of the Orthodox Union.
If you've found this article helpful, please consider supporting this site with a small donation so we can continue to create more articles.